Teach in a Bilingual Kindergarten in China
Starting September 2018
Kids Love Nature are proud to offer English speaking BA/BSc (Hons) graduates with at least two years experience of nursery or primary education, the opportunity to teach in bilingual classrooms as part of the prestigious kindergarten group New Oriental Stars in China.
Application deadline- 27th April 2018
Where will you work?
Based in the historic cities of Beijing and Xi'an, you will be one of a number of international teachers working in partnership with an English speaking Chinese teacher with an assistant each in a class of 14-18 children. These dynamic and forward thinking kindergartens cater for children aged 3-6 years old. The company prides itself on providing high quality learning experiences for children and offer beautiful classrooms, large outdoors and range of educational experiences for children.
- Salary 20,000-25,000 RMB per month (Approx £2,245-£2,806)
- Low tax rate
- Winter and Summer holidays
- Health Insurance
- Work visa
- Return flights
- Small class size two teachers and two assistants
- Support finding accommodation
- Prestigious education company with excellent values
- Fantastic historic cities for living and working
How to secure one of only 10 posts
- Hold QTS, EYT/EYPS or an undergraduate degree with honours with two years post graduate experience teaching in primary or nursery
- Read this job description
- Complete this online application form telling us all about you and your passion for teaching young children
- Tell us why you are the one through telephone and video conference interviews
- Attend a one day orientation training in Bournemouth in August before post begins in September 2018