Teach in a Bilingual Kindergarten in China
Kids Love Nature are proud to offer English speaking BA/BSc (Hons) graduates with at least two years experience of nursery or primary education, the opportunity to teach in bilingual classrooms as part of the prestigious kindergarten group New Oriental Stars in China.
10 successful applicants are required to start before 1st September 2018. Apply now below!
Where will you work?
Based in the historic city of Beijing, you will be one of a number of international teachers working in partnership with an English speaking Chinese teacher with an assistant each in a class of 14-18 children. These dynamic and forward thinking kindergartens cater for children aged 3-6 years old. The company prides itself on providing high quality learning experiences for children and offers beautiful classrooms and large outdoor spaces.
- Salary 15,000-26,000 RMB per month (Approx £1,700-£2,900)
- Low tax rate
- Financial contribution towards relocation and accommodation
- Support finding accommodation
- Winter and Summer holidays
- Health Insurance
- Work visa
- Return flights
- Small class size two teachers and two assistants
- Prestigious education company with excellent values
- Fantastic historic city for living and working
How to secure one of only 10 posts
- Hold QTS, EYT/EYPS or an undergraduate degree with honours with two years post graduate experience in primary or nursery education
- Or hold relevant teaching certificate (such as TEFL, TESOL, DELTA or CELTA)
- Read this job description
- Complete this online application form telling us all about you and your passion for teaching young children
- Tell us why you are the one through telephone and video conference interviews
- Attend a one day orientation training in Bournemouth in August before post begins in September 2018